HOW DOES IT WORK ?
OUR ALL THINGS DATA NEW YORK COHORT, IN A NUTSHELL
It’s simple! And it’s FREE! We connect ALL THINGS DATA experts (OUR MENTORS) with MENTEES (possibly you!) for a period of SIX MONTHS. If you are selected as a mentee in this cohort, you will be invited to meet your assigned mentor at least 3 TIMES (in person or virtually) during this period over a cup of coffee (or any other drink of your choice!) to start the conversation.
We create small cohorts of mentors (25-30) in order to offer younger professionals the chance to connect with someone who can share their experiences and insights on specific industries (in this case, ALL THINGS DATA). You’ll find mentors from various areas such as data governance, data strategy and analytics, digital marketing, data consulting in various roles from business, data intelligence, data scientists and architects, AI specialists, CRM experts…
HOW TO BECOME A MENTEE?
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM:
- Have a look at our amazing ROSTER OF MENTORS.
- Have between 5 to 7 years* of work experience (*if you have less than 5 or more than 7 that’s OK, too. It’s the quality of the application that matters!)
- For this ALL THINGS DATA cohort, we ask that you live in the Greater New York Area so you can participate in cocktails and events should we decide to organize a few.
- Fill out the application form below before the deadline: DECEMBER 15, 2023 11:59PM
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Mentoro will evaluate your application at the end of the application period.
- If your application is successful, we’ll put you in touch with your mentor (25 mentors and 25 mentees per cohort).
- You can exchange with your mentor on professional objectives, and gain insight on your career.
- Don’t feel like you’ll be left on your own. Mentoro will conduct personal follow-ups (we’ll even call you!) to make sure the pairing is going well. We want to be sure your meetings are productive and helping you develop and grow.
- And, don’t worry, if you don’t make it into this cohort. Stay connected and will let you know when we launch our next cohort!