HOW DOES IT WORK ?
THE PROGRAM, IN A NUTSHELL
If you are selected, you will be able to meet your mentor 2 or 3 times (in person or virtually) during this period, for the duration of the program. You can meet over a cup of coffee, a cup of tea (or the venue of your choice, coffee or tea are just suggestions after all!) to start the conversation. We create small cohorts, maximum 35 of mentors, on various themes (one profession or industry) in order to offer a personalized experience, a conversation over a cup of coffee.
OUR MIAMI LUXURY COHORT
When we were exploring the potential themes of our first cohort in Miami, focusing on the city’s positioning as a leading luxury capital of North America seemed obvious. Mentoro is all about creating connections. Often, we target the luxury industry as an ideal environment for our career, but simply need some guidance to better understand the opportunities the industry can offer. Sometimes you just need to have a conversation – a cup of COFFEE – with more seasoned professionals to hear about their background and experiences.
In this cohort, we’ve regrouped various areas including FASHION, ART,CULTURE, BEAUTY, SPIRITS, TRAVEL and DECOR. Discover all our mentors, and then complete our APPLICATION FORM by September 15th 2020 to apply to be part of the program.
HOW TO BECOME A MENTEE?
To participate in the program, mentees must:
- Be 35 years or younger (Why only target people aged 35 years and younger? Because when we first start out in an industry, that’s when we need the most guidance. We promise! One day Mentoro will help everyone.)
- Have between 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- With our new virtual reality,mentees can apply from all over the world
- Fill out the application form below before SEPTEMBER 15th 2020.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Mentoro will evaluate your application at the end of the application period (Deadline of respective cohort).
- If your application is successful, we’ll put you in touch with your mentor (35 mentors and 35 mentees per cohort).
- You can exchange with your mentor on professional objectives, and gain insight on your career.
- Don’t feel like you’ll be left on your own. Mentoro will conduct personal follow-ups (we’ll even call you!) to make sure the pairing is going well. We want to be sure your meetings are productive and helping you develop and grow.
- And, don’t worry, if you don’t make it into this cohort. Stay connected and will let you know when we launch our next cohort!
SEE YOURSELF MORE AS A MENTOR?
The mentors are selected by a voluntary advisory committee composed of one of the founders of Mentoro and two industry professionals. We reach out to our immediate or secondary network in order to facilitate onboarding and validate mentor involvement.
We did not ask you to be a mentor?
Please don’t take it personal. Mentoro is managed by 2 founding members and a few volunteers. We launched in 2016 and are gaining experience in order to launch more cohorts of mentors, or repeat themes that we’ve already launched. Please reach out if you like us to add you to our list of potential mentors info (@) mentoro.co.