HOW DOES IT WORK ?
THE PROGRAM, IN A NUTSHELL
It’s simple! We connect experts (our mentors) with mentees (possibly you!) for a period of six months.If you are selected, you will be able to meet your mentor 2 or 3 times during this period, for the duration of the program. You can meet over a cup of coffee, a cup of tea (or the venue of your choice, coffee or tea are just suggestions after all!) to start the conversation. We create small cohorts, maximum 35 of mentors, on various themes (one profession or industry) in order to offer a personalized experience, a conversation over a cup of coffee.
HOW TO BECOME A MENTEE?
To participate in the program, mentees must:
- Be 35 years or younger (Why only target people aged 35 years and younger? Because when we first start out in an industry, that’s when we need the most guidance. We promise! One day Mentoro will help everyone.)
- Have between 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Fill out the application form below before the cohorte deadline.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Mentoro will evaluate your application at the end of the application period (Deadline of respective cohort).
- If your application is successful, we’ll put you in touch with your mentor (35 mentors and 35 mentees per cohort).
- You can exchange with your mentor on professional objectives, and gain insight on your career.
- Don’t feel like you’ll be left on your own. Mentoro will conduct personal follow-ups (we’ll even call you!) to make sure the pairing is going well. We want to be sure your meetings are productive and helping you develop and grow.
- And, don’t worry, if you don’t make it into this cohort. Stay connected and will let you know when we launch our next cohort!
SEE YOURSELF MORE AS A MENTOR?
How do we choose our mentors?
The mentors are selected by a voluntary advisory committee composed of one of the founders of Mentoro and two industry professionals. We reach out to our immediate or secondary network in order to facilitate onboarding and validate mentor involvement.
We did not ask you to be a mentor?
Please don’t take it personal. Mentoro is managed by 2 founding members and a few volunteers. We launched in 2016 and are gaining experience in order to launch more cohorts of mentors, or repeat themes that we’ve already launched. Please reach out if you like us to add you to our list of potential mentors info (@) mentoro.co.
The mentoro program is …